DESIGNED FOR ADULTS WHO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AND ARE LOOKING TO LEARN TO PLAY TENNIS.
Focus in this program is to promote the love of physical activity while laying the foundation for enjoyment of sport.
The participant learns to move efficiently emphasizing agility, balance, Coordination while participating in variety of physical activities. This program will educate Player on many aspects of training. This includes technique, tactic, strategy of tennis game and fitness.
This Program are held from
Monday to Friday
Time From 11.00a.m.-12.30pm;
Monday to Friday through-out the year.
Saturday and Sunday classes are also available.
From 1 to 3 times per week.
- Install a love of sport and being physically active.
- Introduce hand-eye coordination
- Introduce, prioritize and promote a variety of fundamental movement skills.
- Promote self-confidence in an enjoyable , safe environment.
- Introduce fundamental movement skills(walking, running, jumping, wheeling, catching, throwing).
- Introduce fundamental motor skills (agility, balance, coordination, and reaction speed)
- Introduce the rules of the game and tennis ethics .
- Introduce decision –making.
Cost of the Program
1 time per week-$230.00/month
2 times per week -$365.00/month
3 times per week-$547.00/month