DESIGNED FOR KIDS WHO HAVE NO TENNIS EXPERIENCE, AND ARE LOOKING TO LEARN TO PLAY TENNIS AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS.
The focus of this program is to promote the love of physical activity while laying the foundation for the future enjoyment of the sport.
The participant learns to move efficiently, emphasizing agility, balance, and coordination while participating in a variety of physical activities.
This program will educate kids on many aspects of training.
This includes: technique, tactic, the strategy of a tennis game, and fitness.
This Program is held daily;
Monday to Friday
Time: 07:30p.m.-09:00pm; through-out the year.
Duration: 1 to 3 times per week.
- Install a love for the sport of tennis and being physically active.
- Introduce hand-eye coordination.
- Introduce, prioritize and promote a variety of fundamental movement skills.
- Promote self-confidence in an enjoyable, safe environment.
- Introduce fundamental movement skills (walking, running, jumping, wheeling, catching, throwing).
- Introduce fundamental motor skills (agility, balance, coordination, and reaction speed).
Cost of the Program
1 time per week:
2 times per week:
3 times per week: $594.00/month
Yearly Membership Payment:
Option 1: $150 one time payment
Option 2: $16 monthly